Interesting technologies - 11/2018
Some interesting technologies as of November 2018:
- Capturing and enhancing in situ system observability for failure detection Huang et al., OSDI’18.
- REPT (Reverse Debugging of Failures in Deployed Software).
- spet, an interpreter for a turing-complete programming language based on Spotify playlists.
- GitHub Actions, powerful workflows to supercharge your repos.
- WebAssembly Threads available in Chrome 70.
- lip-reading-deeplearning, 3D convolutional neural networks for cross audio-visual matching recognition.