Interesting technologies - 10/2018
Some interesting technologies as of October 2018:
- Deep image reconstruction from human brain activity researched by the Kamitani Lab at Kyoto University.
- Dataset search powered by Google, currently in beta.
- Wasabi, a dynamic analysis framework for WebAssembly.
- Everybody Dance Now, this paper presents a simple method for do as I do motion transfer.
- NVIDIA vid2vid, high-resolution photorealistic video-to-video translation using Pytorch.
- The Sound of Pixels, a system that learns to locate image regions which produce sounds and separate the input sounds.
- kube-score, a tool that does static code analysis of your Kubernetes object definitions.
- BrainNet, a multi-person brain-to-brain interface for direct collaboration between brains.
- Rosetta, Facebook’s production system for extracting text (OCR) from uploaded images.
- Pi-hole, network-wide ad blocking via your own linux hardware.
- Wasmjit, a small embeddable WebAssembly runtime. Its core is written in C90 and is easily portable to most environments.