My Top 10 Reads of the Week
Welcome to my weekly digest! Here you will find some of the best articles, posts and projects I’ve found this week:
- Google announced KataOS, an operating system almost entirely implemented in Rust.
- GitHub Copilot investigation. What if Copilot could damage open source communities?
- Posthog is an open source suite of product and data tools. Self-hosting means you don’t have to share your product’s data with other companies.
- cs-video-courses is an open collection of Computer Science courses with video lectures.
- DarkForestSim is a visual simulation of the Dark Forest Hypothesis.
- The Synthetic Party is a new political party in Denmark lead by Leader Lars, an AI chatbot.
- Scaling with more nodes might worsen the performance of distributed atomic commitments. Here’s why.
- Why a failed startup might be good for your career after all. This article shows the results of a research on startup founders seniority increase after leaving a startup. It confirms what I’ve seen so far in my social circle.
- WebVM: Linux virtualization in webassembly with full networking via tailscale.
- AlphaTensor results explained in layman’s terms.